Sunday, April 11, 2010

Hey! This is my first post

Hey everyone this is my first post to this blog! and this is just an description on what my blog is all about. In my blog you will see fashion advice, makeup tip, beauty advice, gossip and the latest trend, money manage tip and things i just go through in my daily life.
Please become a follower because I have a lot in store for you guys!!!!!





BELOW ARE SOME MAKEUP LOOK I HAVE DONE IN THE PAST AND IF YOU WILL LIKE TO SEE ANY DONE PLEASE LET ME KNOW OR IF YOU WANT TO RECOMMEND ANY, JUST LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW OR JUST SEND ME AN EMAIL AT megamakeneup@yahoo.com!!!!!


hello kitty makeup look
wild girl makeup look lol
rude boy makeup look














so
thank you for reading my blog
xoxo hope

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where do you buy your makeup?